ESEE 3HM - Architect Sheath
AS OF JANUARY 2019, TRUE HIDE WHISKEY (DARK BROWN) IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS A CUSTOM PATTERN OPTION FOR ANY ESEE KNIFE. THE TRUE HIDE WHISKEY PATTERN WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN LIMITED QUANTITIES DIRECTLY FROM THE ESEE WEBSITE.
· Weight – <2 ounces
· Material – Kydex / Holstex
- Belt Attachment – 2 x Laminated nylon soft loop with mil-spc Pull-the-Dot™ directions snap
- Thumb Ramp - for easy unsheathing
- Recessed Index Finger Slot - Allows for full purchase of the handle before unsheathing
- Superior Modularity - eyelets spaced at .5" allow for various attachments and after market carry options
- Fully Ambidextrous - Converts from right handed to left handed with the turn of a screw
Why carry the Armatus Carry Architect Sheath?
- Quality - Over the years, we have developed a reputation as the industry standard for fit and finish.
- Best In Class Value - It has always been our mission to produce the highest quality sheath on the market, at a price that is lower than many of the inferior products offered by other companies.
- Materials - All of our sheaths are built using only the highest quality components, sourced from manufacturers in the United States of America.
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty - If your sheath breaks or malfunctions, we will fix it or replace it - no questions asked.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Use your sheath for month - If you don't absolutely love it, send it back for a full refund.
- Fast Lead Times - Our average lead time on your made to order sheath is 5-7 days, whereas other companies that do a fraction of the volume that we do, have lead times that are 2-3 times longer.
Accessorize Your Sheath
Mil-Spec Pull-The-Dot Soft Loop
Mil-spec direction snaps used on the Architect Sheath series.
Sheath Attachment - EXOTAC fireROD
The EXOtac FireRod is a sleek, functional fire-starting tool, that is a must for any survival kit - why not carry it conveniently on your Architect Sheath? All necessary attachment hardware is included with the purchase of your sheath attachment.
*The EXOTAC fireROD is NOT included in the purchase, but is available in our online store.
Tuckable IWB Overhook for the Architect Sheath Series
Sheath Attachment - EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER XL
The EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER is a sleek, functional fire-starting tool, that is a must for any survival kit - why not carry it conveniently on your Architect Sheath? All necessary attachment hardware is included with the purchase of your sheath attachment.
*Purchase is for the attachment. The nanoSTRIKER, knife and sheath are for visual demonstration only and are NOT included in the purchase.
Tek Lok + Hardware Kit
Universal Belt Clip Introducing Blade-Tech's newly remodeled Tek-Lok; a secure, innovative and versatile latching attachment system. The engineers and product developers at Blade-Tech took the original Tek-Lok and reworked its functional ability to add more utility and ease of use. The Tek-Lok has also been contoured to better fit the profile of the body and to eliminate hot spots. The new Tek-Lok is held in place by two robust retaining tabs. A user friendly, integrated secondary locking system was also built into the newly redesigned Tek-Lok. With the simple motion of a thumb or finger, the redundant lock rotates out of the way to allow the user to pinch the retaining tabs and conveniently remove the Tek-Lok from the belt. It is readily adjustable to accommodate belts from 2.25" down to 1.25". Hardware included in this set are as follows; (2) posts, (2) screws and (2) 1/8" Spacers.
M.A.L.I.C.E. Clip Molle Attachment + Hardware Kit
The M.A.L.I.C.E. Clip is the perfect attachment solution if you plan on carrying your Architect Sheath on a pack using MOLLE webbing.
UltiClip Slim 3.3 + Hardware Kit
The Ulticlip Slim 3.3 provides great retention and concealment. It has a dual slotted mounting area that allows for 1.5″ hole spacing. The Slim 3.3 is slightly over 1/2″ wide making it ideal for knife sheaths or other narrow applications.
- Built for belt-less carry
- 100% American Made
- Military Grade Black Oxide Finish
- Heat Treated to RC 42-49
- C-1075 Spring Steel
- Wax/Oil Treated Steel – aids in smooth operation & rust inhibitor
- Minimum Profile, Maximum Concealment
- Dual Slotted Mounting Bracket
- Size: 3.3″ x .60″
- Weight: .60 oz.
ESEE AH1 Arrowhead Sheath
The ESEE AH1 arrowhead is a great addition to any survival kit. This sheath allows you to safely an conveniently store your AH1. The AH1 sheath can be attached to any of our popular Architect Sheaths, or worn around the neck by simply adding a length of 550 paracord to the two eyelets.
Belt Dangler System for the Architect Sheath
The Armatus Carry belt dangler is the perfect option if you're aserious outdoorsman, and is ideal for carrying larger knives into whatever adventure you have ahead of you.
EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER XL
EXOTAC, the industry leader in fire starters, set out to create a product that is high quality, ultra-small in size and completely self-contained. The nanoSTRIKER XL™ is the result. Sacrificing neither form nor function, its unique all-in-one design puts all the tools you need to start a fire into one tiny package. At the end of the day, this little tool can be collapsed and returned to key-chain ballast duty.
*Knife, sheath, and sheath attachment are NOT included unless ordered in conjunction with the nanoSTRIKER.
- The rod has a protective coating from the factory, remove with a few scrapes of the striking tool before striking. When striking use moderate pressure and high speed when scraping rod.
- Burns at nearly 5500°F (3000°C)
- 1/4" waterproof ferrocerium & magnesium rod
- Ferrocerium rod works when wet
- Lightweight anodized aluminum body
- Ultra-sharp tungsten carbide striking tool
- More than 3000 fire-starting strikes per rod
- Replaceable ferrocerium rod
- Made in the USA
EXOTAC, the industry leader in fire starters, created the perfect fire tool for carry in a knife sheath ferro-loop. The ferrocerium rod is replaceable so you won't need to discard this tool when the rod is worn out. The tool is simple in design and offers plenty of storage for tinder or water purification tablets.
*Knife, sheath, and sheath attachment are NOT included unless ordered in conjunction with the fireROD.
- Designed to carry with knife
- Tinder capsule for quickLIGHT™ tinder, iodine tablets or other misc
- 5/16" Ferrocerium rod works when wet
- Lightweight 6061 aircraft aluminum body
- Replaceable ferrocerium rod
- Up to 10,000 fire-starting strikes!
- Made in the USA
The EXOTAC nanoSPARK™ is an ultra-compact firestarter designed for use with high surface-area tinders. It can also be used to easily light camp stoves. The nanoSPARK™ was designed to be used one-handed with quickLIGHT™ tabs. These tinder tabs can be stored within the waterproof body of the nanoSPARK™.
The nanoSPARK™ is a flint-based sparker that works similar to a traditional lighter. Simply spin the flint wheel to generate sparks. Aim sparks towards the quickLIGHT™ tabs or your choice of tinder. The nanoSPARK™ has a replaceable flint accessible via the dry tinder storage compartment. Simply unscrew the two halves of the nanoSPARK™ to reveal a brass thumbscrew that retains the flint and spring.
Use the flint wheel the fluff up your tinder such as the quickLIGHT™ tabs. Spare flints can be stored inside the bottom of the dry tinder storage compartment.
- One-handed operation
- Replaceable flint
- Holds one quickLIGHT™ tab
- Square threaded cap for maximum durability
- Lanyard slot for attaching to keychain or lanyard
- Waterproof to depths >1 meters
- Lightweight aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction Anodized and laser engraved for durability
- Made in the USA