Kabar Hellfire - Architect Sheath
- Weight – <2 ounces
- Material – Kydex / Holstex
- Belt Attachment – 1 x Laminated nylon soft loop with mil-spc Pull-the-Dot™ directions snap
- Thumb Ramp - for easy unsheathing
- Recessed Index Finger Slot - Allows for full purchase of the handle before unsheathing
- Superior Modularity - eyelets spaced at .5" allow for various attachments and after market carry options
- Fully Ambidextrous - Converts from right handed to left handed with the turn of a screw
Why carry the Armatus Carry Architect Sheath?
- Quality - Over the years, we have developed a reputation as the industry standard for fit and finish.
- Best In Class Value - It has always been our mission to produce the highest quality sheath on the market, at a price that is lower than many of the inferior products offered by other companies.
- Materials - All of our sheaths are built using only the highest quality components, sourced from manufacturers in the United States of America.
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty - If your sheath breaks or malfunctions, we will fix it or replace it - no questions asked.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Use your sheath for month - If you don't absolutely love it, send it back for a full refund.
- Fast Lead Times - Our average lead time on your made to order sheath is 5-7 days, whereas other companies that do a fraction of the volume that we do, have lead times that are 2-3 times longer.
Accessorize your sheath
EXOtac fireROD Attachment
The EXOtac FireRod is a sleek, functional fire-starting tool, that is a must for any survival kit - why not carry it conveniently on your Architect Sheath? All necessary attachment hardware is included with the purchase of your sheath attachment.
*The actual Exotac FireRod is NOT included in the purchase.
Tuckable IWB Overhook for the Architect Sheath Series
EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER XL Attachment
The EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER is a sleek, functional fire-starting tool, that is a must for any survival kit - why not carry it conveniently on your Architect Sheath? All necessary attachment hardware is included with the purchase of your sheath attachment.
*The actual nanoSTRIKER is NOT included in the purchase.
Universal Belt Clip Introducing Blade-Tech's newly remodeled Tek-Lok; a secure, innovative and versatile latching attachment system. The engineers and product developers at Blade-Tech took the original Tek-Lok and reworked its functional ability to add more utility and ease of use. The Tek-Lok has also been contoured to better fit the profile of the body and to eliminate hot spots. The new Tek-Lok is held in place by two robust retaining tabs. A user friendly, integrated secondary locking system was also built into the newly redesigned Tek-Lok. With the simple motion of a thumb or finger, the redundant lock rotates out of the way to allow the user to pinch the retaining tabs and conveniently remove the Tek-Lok from the belt. It is readily adjustable to accommodate belts from 2.25" down to 1.25". Hardware included in this set are as follows; (2) posts, (2) screws and (2) 1/8" Spacers.
M.A.L.I.C.E. Clip Molle Attachment
The M.A.L.I.C.E. Clip is the perfect attachment solution if you plan on carrying your Architect Sheath on a pack using MOLLE webbing.
Out of stock
- 100% American Made
- Military Grade Black Oxide Finish
- Heat Treated to RC 42-49
- C-1075 Spring Steel
- Wax/Oil Treated Steel – aids in smooth operation & rust inhibitor
- Minimum Profile, Maximum Concealment
- Over 10X The Retention Compared To Most Holster Clips
- Multiple mounting holes
- Size: 3.5″ x 7/8″
- Weight: .78 oz.
ESEE AH1 Arrowhead Sheath
The ESEE AH1 arrowhead is a great addition to any survival kit. This sheath allows you to safely an conveniently store your AH1. The AH1 sheath can be attached to any of our popular Architect Sheaths, or worn around the neck by simply adding a length of 550 paracord to the two eyelets.
Belt Dangler System for the Architect Sheath
The Armatus Carry belt dangler is the perfect option if you're aserious outdoorsman, and is ideal for carrying larger knives into whatever adventure you have ahead of you.