ESEE Camp Lore CR2.5 - Architect Sheath
35 50 $35.00 - $50.00
· Weight – <2 ounces
· Material – Kydex / Holstex
- Belt Attachment – 2 x Laminated nylon soft loop with mil-spc Pull-the-Dot™ directions snap
- Thumb Ramp - for easy unsheathing
- Recessed Index Finger Slot - Allows for full purchase of the handle before unsheathing
- Superior Modularity - eyelets spaced at .5" allow for various attachments and after market carry options
- Fully Ambidextrous - Converts from right handed to left handed with the turn of a screw
Why carry the Armatus Carry Architect Sheath?
- Quality - Over the years, we have developed a reputation as the industry standard for fit and finish.
- Best In Class Value - It has always been our mission to produce the highest quality sheath on the market, at a price that is lower than many of the inferior products offered by other companies.
- Materials - All of our sheaths are built using only the highest quality components, sourced from manufacturers in the United States of America.
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty - If your sheath breaks or malfunctions, we will fix it or replace it - no questions asked.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Use your sheath for month - If you don't absolutely love it, send it back for a full refund.
- Fast Lead Times - Our average lead time on your made to order sheath is 5-7 days, whereas other companies that do a fraction of the volume that we do, have lead times that are 2-3 times longer.