ESEE Junglas II - Architect Sheath
AS OF JANUARY 2019, TRUE HIDE WHISKEY (DARK BROWN) IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS A CUSTOM PATTERN OPTION FOR ANY ESEE KNIFE. THE TRUE HIDE WHISKEY PATTERN WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN LIMITED QUANTITIES DIRECTLY FROM THE ESEE WEBSITE.
- This sheath is too wide to work well with the mil-spec belt loops.
- Weight – <3 ounces
- Material – Kydex / Holstex
- Belt Attachment – The Junglas DOES NOT come standard with a belt attachment, but a belt dangler can be added to your order.
- Thumb Ramp - for easy unsheathing
- Recessed Index Finger Slot - Allows for full purchase of the handle before unsheathing
- Superior Modularity - eyelets spaced at .5" allow for various attachments and after market carry options
- Fully Ambidextrous - Converts from right handed to left handed with the turn of a screw
Why carry the Armatus Carry Architect Sheath?
- Quality - Over the years, we have developed a reputation as the industry standard for fit and finish.
- Best In Class Value - It has always been our mission to produce the highest quality sheath on the market, at a price that is lower than many of the inferior products offered by other companies.
- Materials - All of our sheaths are built using only the highest quality components, sourced from manufacturers in the United States of America.
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty - If your sheath breaks or malfunctions, we will fix it or replace it - no questions asked.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Use your sheath for month - If you don't absolutely love it, send it back for a full refund.