Benchmade 15001 Saddle Mountain Skinner - Architect Sheath
THIS SHEATH WILL ONLY FIT THE BENCHMADE 15001 SADDLE MOUNTAIN SKINNER SERIES. THE NEWER BENCHMADE 15002 SADDLE MOUNTAIN SKINNER SERIES FEATURES SOME DIMENSIONAL DIFFERENCES THAT WILL AFFECT THE FIT OF THIS SHEATH. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR SADDLE MOUNTAIN SKINNER IS FROM THE 15001 SERIES BEFORE ORDERING.
If you own a Benchmade 15002 Saddle Mountain Skinner, here is the sheath you need:
- Weight – <2 ounces
- Material – Kydex / Holstex
- Belt Attachment – 2 x Laminated nylon soft loop with mil-spc Pull-the-Dot™ directions snap
- Thumb Ramp - for easy unsheathing
- Recessed Index Finger Slot - Allows for full purchase of the handle before unsheathing
- Superior Modularity - eyelets spaced at .5" allow for various attachments and after market carry options
- Fully Ambidextrous - Converts from right handed to left handed with the turn of a screw
Why carry the Armatus Carry Architect Sheath?
- Quality - Over the years, we have developed a reputation as the industry standard for fit and finish.
- Best In Class Value - It has always been our mission to produce the highest quality sheath on the market, at a price that is lower than many of the inferior products offered by other companies.
- Materials - All of our sheaths are built using only the highest quality components, sourced from manufacturers in the United States of America.
- Industry Best Lifetime Warranty - If your sheath breaks or malfunctions, we will fix it or replace it - no questions asked.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Use your sheath for month - If you don't absolutely love it, send it back for a full refund.
- Fast Lead Times - Our average lead time on your made to order sheath is 5-7 days, whereas other companies that do a fraction of the volume that we do, have lead times that are 2-3 times longer.